pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Building using Java 11?
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2019 01:16:13 GMT
Or make the build system understand the difference...

Roger, I think it is safe for you to make a decision whether to support one
or both, and if it is just going to be one, which one that is. If there are
users who have opinions, give them chance to chime in and take it from
there.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer