pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: Pivot update
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:40:53 GMT
Hi Jamal,
                That capability isn’t there yet, but seems like it would be a reasonable
thing to do next.  Also, there is an existing issue to add Input Method Editor support to
the text controls.

~Roger

From: Jamal BERRICH [mailto:jberrich@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 4:42 PM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Pivot update

Hi Roger,
    I am using in my application an arabic language so, i need set orientation from right
to left without changing in the code.
    It's possible with pivot layout ? this solution exist in JavaFX.

Best,
Jamal

Hi Jamal,

    I think we have enough done to do a 2.0.5 bug-fix release. There are a few new things
and cleanups done to "trunk" so that we might be able to do a 2.1 release as well, but not
that much development has happened lately.

    Are there things you would like to see done for a "3.0" version?

Thanks,
~Roger