pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Remove Applets from our Demos/Tutorials ?
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:46:03 GMT
So, my gut reaction is NO, but logically speaking I think we have to
switch from Applet to Java Web Start, since that is what even Oracle are
saying:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/migratingfromapplets-2872444.pdf

But there are a few other alternatives, so I think it bears some more
investigation...

~Roger