pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove Applets from our Demos/Tutorials ?
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 17:08:36 GMT
Hi Roger,
yes I understand and like you (after many years of Applets) I don't
like so much to remove them, but in modern browsers they are mostly no
more enabled/supported ... and have them in Tutorials/Demos (and in
dependencies) and not able to run them is not so good in terms of User
Experience, sorry.

Anyway I can create a JIRA issue for this and post some update there.

Feedback from others ?

Thanks,
Sandro