pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: Desktop HelloBXML in NetRexx without package statement;Cool stuff!
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 18:58:40 GMT
Totally agree with your impressions ☺  NetRexx looks like a nice approach to getting something
working quickly and easily.

Let us know how things go.  Feel free to ask if you have questions or run into issues.

Thanks,
~Roger

From: Jason Martin [mailto:agrellum@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 8:18 AM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Desktop HelloBXML in NetRexx without package statement;Cool stuff!

Not yet, but I will. Have been watching for years. Just looks to be better Java GUI than anything
I have worked with.
Like Android approach but I really should not need all the bulk. JavaFX really is not on most
of the opensource OSes
I use. Would love Java Gnome to be updated but I do not see it happening. Your approach seems
lightweight with alot
of extras. NetRexx needs some updating but I manage and it has extras no other small language
provides.