plc4x-dev mailing list archives: August 2018

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Christofer Dutz Fixed build problems ... Wed, 01 Aug, 10:12
Christofer Dutz Re: Code-Retreat on Mallorca? Wed, 01 Aug, 12:38
Julian Feinauer Re: Code-Retreat on Mallorca? Wed, 01 Aug, 12:49
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer opened a new pull request #9: Added some javadoc to S7 communication path and several todos that ma… Wed, 01 Aug, 12:55
Julian Feinauer New Siemens S7 Protocol? Wed, 01 Aug, 13:13
Christofer Dutz Re: New Siemens S7 Protocol? Wed, 01 Aug, 13:26
Julian Feinauer Exception on closing S7PlcConnection Wed, 01 Aug, 15:06
Christofer Dutz Re: Exception on closing S7PlcConnection Wed, 01 Aug, 15:18
Christofer Dutz Increasing security Wed, 01 Aug, 16:51
Sebastian Rühl Re: Datatypes in Plc4j Thu, 02 Aug, 07:54
Sebastian Rühl Re: Datatypes in Plc4j Thu, 02 Aug, 08:01
Sebastian Rühl Re: Code-Retreat on Mallorca? Thu, 02 Aug, 08:09
Julian Feinauer AW: Exception on closing S7PlcConnection Thu, 02 Aug, 08:11
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer opened a new pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 08:22
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on a change in pull request #9: Added some javadoc to S7 communication path and several todos that ma… Thu, 02 Aug, 08:30
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on a change in pull request #9: Added some javadoc to S7 communication path and several todos that ma… Thu, 02 Aug, 08:32
Justin Mclean Re: Code-Retreat on Mallorca? Thu, 02 Aug, 08:38
Christofer Dutz Feedback to the TODO items of Julians first Pull Request Thu, 02 Aug, 08:46
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on a change in pull request #9: Added some javadoc to S7 communication path and several todos that ma… Thu, 02 Aug, 08:47
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on a change in pull request #9: Added some javadoc to S7 communication path and several todos that ma… Thu, 02 Aug, 08:47
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on a change in pull request #9: Added some javadoc to S7 communication path and several todos that ma… Thu, 02 Aug, 08:47
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on a change in pull request #9: Added some javadoc to S7 communication path and several todos that ma… Thu, 02 Aug, 08:47
Julian Feinauer AW: Feedback to the TODO items of Julians first Pull Request Thu, 02 Aug, 08:53
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on a change in pull request #9: Added some javadoc to S7 communication path and several todos that ma… Thu, 02 Aug, 08:54
Christofer Dutz Re: Feedback to the TODO items of Julians first Pull Request Thu, 02 Aug, 08:56
Christofer Dutz Re: Feedback to the TODO items of Julians first Pull Request Thu, 02 Aug, 09:01
Julian Feinauer Handling of signed / unsigned values Thu, 02 Aug, 09:17
GitBox [GitHub] asfgit closed pull request #9: Added some javadoc to S7 communication path and several todos that ma… Thu, 02 Aug, 09:21
Sebastian Rühl Re: Feedback to the TODO items of Julians first Pull Request Thu, 02 Aug, 09:27
Christofer Dutz Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Thu, 02 Aug, 09:32
GitBox [GitHub] sruehl commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 10:09
GitBox [GitHub] sruehl commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 10:09
GitBox [GitHub] sruehl commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 10:09
GitBox [GitHub] sruehl commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 10:09
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 10:32
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 10:32
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 10:33
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 10:34
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 11:33
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 11:38
GitBox [GitHub] sruehl commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 11:42
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 11:46
GitBox [GitHub] sruehl commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 11:53
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 11:55
GitBox [GitHub] sruehl commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 11:56
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 11:57
GitBox [GitHub] sruehl commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 12:02
GitBox [GitHub] sruehl commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 12:02
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 12:05
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on a change in pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 13:28
Christofer Dutz How to handle datatype optimizations Thu, 02 Aug, 14:10
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 15:01
GitBox [GitHub] sruehl commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 15:06
Julian Feinauer Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Thu, 02 Aug, 15:13
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 15:17
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Thu, 02 Aug, 16:55
Christofer Dutz Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Thu, 02 Aug, 17:04
Julian Feinauer Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Thu, 02 Aug, 19:36
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Fri, 03 Aug, 07:32
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Fri, 03 Aug, 07:36
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Fri, 03 Aug, 07:39
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Fri, 03 Aug, 07:53
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Fri, 03 Aug, 08:46
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Fri, 03 Aug, 08:49
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer closed pull request #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Fri, 03 Aug, 09:01
GitBox [GitHub] JulianFeinauer commented on issue #10: Fixed NPE in S7PlcConnection#close. Fri, 03 Aug, 09:01
Christofer Dutz Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Fri, 03 Aug, 09:39
Julian Feinauer Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Fri, 03 Aug, 11:46
Christofer Dutz Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Fri, 03 Aug, 12:15
Julian Feinauer Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Fri, 03 Aug, 12:47
Christofer Dutz Re: Handling of signed / unsigned values Fri, 03 Aug, 12:54
Christofer Dutz [VOTE] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Fri, 03 Aug, 13:41
Christofer Dutz [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Fri, 03 Aug, 13:42
Christofer Dutz Re: [VOTE] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Fri, 03 Aug, 13:43
Julian Feinauer Re: [VOTE] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Fri, 03 Aug, 13:52
Julian Feinauer Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Fri, 03 Aug, 13:53
Tim Mitsch Re: [VOTE] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Fri, 03 Aug, 14:57
Marcel Hess Re: [VOTE] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Fri, 03 Aug, 18:19
Sebastian Rühl Re: [VOTE] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Mon, 06 Aug, 08:01
Julian Feinauer Re: Plc4x dev-meeting in Nürtingen Mon, 06 Aug, 08:12
Mark Keinhörster Re: Low hanging fruit for potential new comitters Mon, 06 Aug, 20:05
Christofer Dutz Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Tue, 07 Aug, 09:25
Justin Mclean Re: [VOTE] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Tue, 07 Aug, 09:32
Julian Feinauer Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Tue, 07 Aug, 10:39
Christofer Dutz Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Tue, 07 Aug, 10:52
Julian Feinauer Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Tue, 07 Aug, 11:05
Christofer Dutz How about a "promiscuous" mode? Wed, 08 Aug, 12:25
Sebastian Rühl Re: How about a "promiscuous" mode? Wed, 08 Aug, 15:55
Christofer Dutz Re: How about a \promiscuous\ mode? Wed, 08 Aug, 16:11
Julian Feinauer Plc4X meeting in Nürtingen Thu, 09 Aug, 09:49
Julian Feinauer Re: How about a \promiscuous\ mode? Thu, 09 Aug, 09:58
Christofer Dutz Re: Plc4X meeting in Nürtingen Thu, 09 Aug, 11:05
Christofer Dutz Re: Plc4X meeting in Nürtingen Thu, 09 Aug, 11:19
Julian Feinauer Re: Plc4X meeting in Nürtingen Fri, 10 Aug, 11:14
Julian Feinauer Re: Plc4X meeting in Nürtingen Fri, 10 Aug, 11:23
Christofer Dutz Re: Plc4X meeting in Nürtingen Fri, 10 Aug, 11:44
GitBox [GitHub] DerDackel opened a new pull request #11: Implement basic example of connecting an S7 device to Azure IoT Hub Fri, 10 Aug, 12:57
GitBox [GitHub] chrisdutz commented on issue #11: Implement basic example of connecting an S7 device to Azure IoT Hub Fri, 10 Aug, 13:06
GitBox [GitHub] DerDackel commented on issue #11: Implement basic example of connecting an S7 device to Azure IoT Hub Fri, 10 Aug, 13:17
Julian Feinauer Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses Sat, 11 Aug, 08:34
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jan 202160
Dec 2020138
Nov 202095
Oct 2020112
Sep 2020191
Aug 2020179
Jul 2020217
Jun 2020132
May 2020265
Apr 2020157
Mar 2020201
Feb 2020167
Jan 2020181
Dec 2019100
Nov 201979
Oct 2019140
Sep 2019107
Aug 2019154
Jul 2019112
Jun 2019101
May 2019231
Apr 2019232
Mar 2019272
Feb 2019116
Jan 2019170
Dec 201895
Nov 2018116
Oct 2018162
Sep 2018223
Aug 2018235
Jul 201844
Jun 201823
May 201821
Apr 201819
Mar 201851
Feb 2018136
Jan 2018109
Dec 201775