plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: ClassCastExcpetion Camel Component
Date Mon, 11 May 2020 12:06:07 GMT
Hey Etienne,
This problem is likely to happen if you have two implementations of EIP
driver at the same time. Java distinguish classes also by class laoder.
If you have the same class loaded from two different classloaders - then
you will experience troubles like "class A is not instance of A" as well
as "A can not be cast to A".

Good luck,
Łukasz

On 11.05.2020 11:59, Etienne Robinet wrote:
> Hello guys,
> I've been trying to use the Scraper with the Camel component. I tried to run a test code
in Karaf but I get this error:
> https://i.imgur.com/ABAWJ8l.png
>
> The TagData class is used to store the Alias, Query and Values of the tags we want to
read. In order to use it with the Scraper, I need a Map<String,String> with the aliases
and queries. So I added this static method: