plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Etienne Robinet <43...@etu.he2b.be>
Subject Re: ClassCastExcpetion Camel Component
Date Mon, 11 May 2020 12:22:38 GMT
Hi Luskasz,
So this could be that the TagData class is in the blueprint bundle and the Camel bundle ?
And that’s why this error is happening?

Etienne

> Le 11 mai 2020 à 14:06, Łukasz Dywicki <luke@code-house.org> a écrit :
>
> Hey Etienne,
> This problem is likely to happen if you have two implementations of EIP
> driver at the same time. Java distinguish classes also by class laoder.
> If you have the same class loaded from two different classloaders - then
> you will experience troubles like "class A is not instance of A" as well
> as "A can not be cast to A".
>
> Good luck,
> Łukasz
>

>> On 11.05.2020 11:59, Etienne Robinet wrote:
>> Hello guys,
>> I've been trying to use the Scraper with the Camel component. I tried to run a test
code in Karaf but I get this error:
>> https://i.imgur.com/ABAWJ8l.png
>>
>> The TagData class is used to store the Alias, Query and Values of the tags we want
to read. In order to use it with the Scraper, I need a Map<String,String> with the aliases
and queries. So I added this static method: