plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] [ANNOUNCE] Apache PLC4X 0.7.0 Released!
Date Mon, 25 May 2020 08:29:09 GMT
Hi Lukas,

I think this information is a little too much for the typical Announce email.

This is usually aimed at consumers of project artifacts and they don't really care about the
internals.

I can add a notice that if someone is interested on this topic to check our documentation
or contact us on our list.

I did however notice I should add a notice on the changed connection-string and sometimes
address string syntax ... should mention that.

Chris