plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [DISCUSS] Users page
Date Mon, 25 May 2020 19:42:47 GMT
Hi all,

I think we discussed this multiple times but never actually continued. So I took the liberty
of adding a new page to our website:
https://plc4x.apache.org/users/users.html

However this page isn’t linked in the navigation as I want to discuss this first.

It’s the plan to allow any company to be listed there. The mechanism on how to get added
is by providing a PR. This way we have someone who is in git-blame and which we can say is
responsible for having a company added.

I updated all links to be “nofollow” links and to open new browser tabs.

Would such a page be in-line with the ASF policies?

Chris