plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache PLC4X 0.7.0 RC1
Date Mon, 18 May 2020 09:55:16 GMT

+1 Binding

Chris

[OK] Download all staged artifacts under the url specified in the release vote email into
a directory we’ll now call download-dir.
[OK] Verify the signature is correct: Additional Apache tutorial on how to verify downloads
can be found here.
[OK] Check if the signature references an Apache email address.
[OK] Verify the SHA512 hashes:
[OK] Unzip the archive:
[OK] Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted
source bundle.
[OK] Verify the content of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted source
bundle.
[OK] [RM] Verify the staged source README, RELEASE_NOTE files correspond to those in the extracted
source bundle.
[OK] [RM] Run RAT externally to ensure there are no surprises.
[OK] Search for SNAPSHOT references: Only found in commented out dependencies and disabled
parts of the project (Parts not yet deleted)
[OK] Search for Copyright references, and if they are in headers, make sure these files containing
them are mentioned in the LICENSE file: No findings in a bad form, however it seems some files
use other apache headers as others (Some files have apache headers containing the word "copyright"
but most don't)
[MINOR]Build the project according to the information in the README.md file: One example references
a module in the sandbox, so the "with-sandbox" profile needs to be enabled in addition)
[OK] [RM] Build the project with all with-xyz profiles and tests enabled and an empty maven
local repo: by appendng -Dmaven.repo.local=../.m2.