plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From venki hadoop <hadoopons...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exploring Plc4x
Date Wed, 27 May 2020 03:42:05 GMT
Sure Cesar,
                    was unable to attach my program due to size
restrictions. But 1st am testing to retrieve holding resgister variable
locally, then will in corporate into my logstash plugin I already
implemented for OPC ua server signal simulator. Please find imp code:
Builder.addItem("value","registerholder:34").
Plcreadrequest req= builder.build().
  plcreadresponse res=req.execute().get().
 Val=res.getObject("value").
 It's throwing me timeout exception while executing execute().get() method.
On Wednesday, May 27, 2020, Cesar Garcia <cesar.garcia@ceos.com.ve> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm glad it worked.
>
> Sure if you put your example code, we can help you test it.
>
> Best regards,
>

> El mar., 26 may. 2020 a las 22:53, venki hadoop (<hadooponsite@gmail.com>)
> escribió:
>
> > Hello Cesar,.
> >                    Was able to configure device and signal function based
> > on above instructions.
> >  But am unable to retrieve value, am assuming due to version issue, today
> > will update to 0.7.0 and test then will update you.
> > Regards,
> > On Tuesday, May 26, 2020, Cesar Garcia <cesar.garcia@ceos.com.ve> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Please, you can use "karaf.bat" for startup.
> > >
> > > This way the console start.
> > >
> > > __  __                 _           _
> > > | |\/| |  / _ \ | '__| | |  / _ \  | __|
> > > |_|  |_|  \___| |_|    |_|  \___/   \__|
> > >
> > > Merlot Industrial Gateway (0.0.1-SNAPSHOT)
> > >
> > > Hit '<tab>' for a list of available commands
> > > and '[cmd] --help' for help on a specific command.
> > > Hit '<ctrl-d>' or type 'system:shutdown' or 'logout' to shutdown
> Merlot.
> > >
> > > karaf@root()>
> > >

> > > Karaf documentation can be found at https://karaf.apache.org
> > >
> > > If the console starts, the Modbus server is already active, so Modbus
> > > devices must be created.
> > >
> > > At the command line type
> > >
> > > karaf@root>modbus:new --help
> > > karaf@root> modbus:new 10 test desc 1000 1000 1000 1000
> > >
> > > Then check the configuration file for the simulation of the records as
> > > pointed out in the previous email.
> > >
> > > You must verify if the instance is active, since the option "start.bat"
> > > starts as a service, which you must kill to avoid a problem with the
> > ports.
> > >
> > > Take a look at the concept here https://github.com/glcj/Merlot/wiki, I
> > > will
> > > work on the documentation shortly.
> > >
> > > For tomorrow if you are online, we can use Google meet or other tools
> if
> > > you follow the problems.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > >

> > > El mar., 26 may. 2020 a las 0:06, venki hadoop (<
> [...]
Modbus
> > > simulator.

> > > cesar.garcia@ceos.com.ve

> > PLC4X