plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Cesar Garcia <cesar.gar...@ceos.com.ve>
Subject Re: Exploring Plc4x
Date Tue, 26 May 2020 00:30:55 GMT
Hi Venki,

Sorry for the delay, the internet connection was spectacular, the ADSL very
slow to download and very very & very slow to upload.

Attach you will find the download links for the application, the version
.zip (Windows) and .tar.gz (Linux)...

https://mega.nz/file/nhVgxAQZ#M11oLJc-N5qDnbeF_AhhsQk5ow9B3rPsIT2bt1ZORLc
https://mega.nz/file/zocg0CyT#Pk5E9nRdM-xdGNDSjAY9hl27pUpWgPDjdsO_apCE6WQ

1.  You can add a Modbus device through the command line or permanently in
the configuration file *com.ceos.merlot.modbus.dev.cfg*. You can specify
the number of elements you require (Coils, Input registers, etc.).
2. After creating the Modbus device, you can add the simulation services,
you have three:
Random: Which simulates bits and scalars in a given range of registers.
Function: Perform simple math operations
Signal: Generates continuous functions (Sinus, square, triangular and
sawtooth).
You can do this in the configuration file *com.ceos.merlot.modbus.sim.cfg*.

The configuration files can be found in the 'etc' directory.

In the case of the signals function, you can play with the frequency and
phase registers, to adjust the signal to your sampling time. Please don't
forget our friend Nyquist.

I'm going to spend some time on documentation.

Chris, this is the tool I was telling you about to incorporate into the
PLC4X project, if It meet the requirements of course.

I hope you find it useful in testing with Modbus

Best regards,...