plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Add a list of companies using PLC4X without links back?
Date Mon, 04 May 2020 10:55:55 GMT
Hey,

yes. So then, get it started. You get my logo for free : )

Julian

Am 04.05.20, 12:53 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    yes I agree ... and I was currently just talking about companies "using" plc4x. As quite
often I am asked: "do people use PLC4X" and I usually say: "sure quite a lot, unfortunately
I can't tell you who" ... so if we had such a list, we would have something to refer to.

    And yes ... let's discuss "products and services" separately ... here always a vote on
the PLC should be required.

    Chris