plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [PLC4C] Summary of API discussion on slack
Date Wed, 06 May 2020 09:05:03 GMT
Hi all,

thanks to Otto's efforts now the C-API has it's equivalent to PlcValues ...
Also has the API sort of matured to some state I think we no longer have to work on the "feature/c-api"
branch and would like to merge this back to develop.

In the end it's still in the sandbox alongside a lot of unfinished stuff ... so we're not
treating it as a first-class citizen yet.

What do you think?

Chris