plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From udeho <ud...@student.kit.edu>
Subject RE: [Modbus] Querying Values from Holding Register
Date Wed, 20 May 2020 10:52:44 GMT
Hi Chris,

yes, I use the 0.6.0 version.
Great, I will try to do it again when the new version is available and let you know whether
it works.
Thank you very much!

Best
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Sent: Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020 11:28
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Modbus] Querying Values from Holding Register

Hi Tim,

I guess you are using one of the "old generation" drivers (As you say it's working and the
address seems to imply that).
Perhaps you should either try the version 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT or wait for 2 more days till we release
the 0.7.0 version.

In the 0.7.0 version we have completely deleted all existing drivers and replaced them by
new ones.
While at it I took the liberty of making the Modbus a little more robust.

So it would be great if you could give us feedback if your problem goes away magically when
updating to these driver versions.

Chris