plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Registration on the PLC4X website
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:57:05 GMT
Hi Lukas,

Katharina approached me directly and I asked her to send the information to this list.

I do know that PRs might sort of be a challenge for non-developers, so I thought if the request
goes to this list, It's on officially on file too, which should be enough.

Unfortunately the attachment didn’t go through ..

Chris