plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move the xml files for the parser/serializer tests and the driver integration tests into the protocol modules?
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2020 07:39:36 GMT
Hi Folks,

so in the plc4go branch I did the changes and all of the adjustments in the tests this change
needed.
In the end it seems I needed to go down the "test-jar" path as "provided" resources don't
seem to be included in the default classpath and I therefore couldn't load them.
But with the test-jar it works nicely.

Chris