plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Doing some read-tests with S7
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2020 22:42:00 GMT
Ok ... so I fixed most of the issues.

So-far the problems I need to address are the following:

- When using "BOOL[]" we have to read a bit-string (byte, word, dword) instead and filter
out the bits that are not asked for.
- When reading "STRING(x)[]" (limited strings), we have to split up the request into multiple
items as the typical array notation doesn't work.
- When reading bit-strings the order of the bits looks the wrong way around
- When reading bit-string arrays, I would like to concatenate the values to one bit-string
instead of returning lists of lists

Chris