plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Doing some read-tests with S7
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2020 19:07:46 GMT
Hi folks

Guess the "String(10)[3]" issue is going to be a tricky one :-(
Perhaps it's easier for me to also implement the automatic splitting of items that are itself
too big for one packet.

I was hoping on the proposed generic optimizer, but I guess I better get working on this myself
and implement some basic rules manually.

Or @Julian Feinauer ... any progress/plans for this?

Chris