plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move the xml files for the parser/serializer tests and the driver integration tests into the protocol modules?
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2020 10:01:57 GMT
I been thinking of this and maybe it would be better to separate test
cases completely as pure resource project. The "test-jar" packaging (as
well as repository URL) will probably be hard to understand for anyone
outside of maven landscape.
Moving these to pure "jar" or "zip" packaged archive might serve better
other languages. It will definitely not harm java. :-)

Best,
Łukasz

On 16.10.2020 09:39, Christofer Dutz wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> so in the plc4go branch I did the changes and all of the adjustments in the tests this
change needed.
> In the end it seems I needed to go down the "test-jar" path as "provided" resources don't
seem to be included in the default classpath and I therefore couldn't load them.