plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Registration on the PLC4X website
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2020 14:32:24 GMT
Hi Lukas ...

Just in case you didn't see it:

[WARNING] Files with unapproved licenses:
  src/site/resources/images/users/companies/logo_record_evolution_single_dark_bgfont.svg

Could you please do one of the following:
a) Replace the SVG with a PNG
b) Ask if we can get a version with an (Ideally Apache) license header in it
c) Add a rat exclusion in the main pom for that one file.

I would probably opt for a)

Chris