plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Connection time out
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2020 11:48:08 GMT
Hi Anup,

the snapshots are not available at Maven-Central. Only released versions are available there.
We deploy our snapshots to the Apache repository at "repository.apache.org".

You can add them to your project, by adding this repo to your main pom.

  <!-- Make Snapshots of Apache projects available -->
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>apache-snapshots</id>
      <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url>
      <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </releases>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </snapshots>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

  <!-- Make Snapshots of Apache plugins available -->
  <pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
      <id>apache-snapshots</id>
      <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url>