plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: PlcConnection isConnected returns true
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2020 07:36:18 GMT
This is another reason I would really like to get rid of netty ... it's no longer doing very
much in our drivers (is more a relic from the pre 0.7-times).
I think as soon as I have the SPI working for Go we could think of back porting that structure
to Java and to eliminate Netty all together.

Chris