plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [LAZY-CONSENSUS] Merging back my PLC4Go changes
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2020 21:35:08 GMT
Hi Otto,

I was generally thinking of merging my changes back to develop and keeping plc4go in the sandbox.

However I have learned, that the way go resolves dependencies, it would actually be better
to move it out.

I guess if I finish the testsuite and we actually have drivers, it's also valid to do so.

Chris