plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: PlcValues ... especially the Bit-String types
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2020 09:10:58 GMT
Hi Ben ...

So do you want to merge your PR? It would really be useful to have that stuff in develop ...

Chris

Am 16.10.20, 10:16 schrieb "Ben Hutcheson" <ben.hutche@gmail.com>:

    Hi Chris,

    I have included a getBooleanArray() in each of the PlcBYTE, WORD, DWORD and
    LWORD classes. The refactor PR should be ready.

    Adding getBitLength and getBit methods seem like they could be useful.

    kind Regards

    Ben