plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Beckhoff AMS/ADS driver ported to the new mspec format.
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2020 05:28:44 GMT
Hi Patrick,

I addressed that a few weeks (if not even months) ago.

I've ported everything to mspec. It's even using some of the stuff beckhoff supports, but
didn't put in the specification, like multi-item-requests.

Chris

________________________________
Von: Patrick Boisclair <pboisclair@noovelia.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Oktober 2020 03:55
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Betreff: Beckhoff AMS/ADS driver ported to the new mspec format.

Hello everyone,

I forgot to ask, in my previous question, is there any "update" on the Beckhoff AMS/ADS driver
ported to the new mspec format.

Really interested in that driver as we use Beckhoff a lot in our products.

Again, thank you very much !

Best regards

Patrick Boisclair
Analyste - Programmeur senior / Senior Analyst Programmer

[cid:c06fa657-fa6a-42d1-a2c7-b1f24c228012]<https://www.noovelia.com>

462, rue des Forges, Trois-Rivières (Québec) G9A 2H5 CANADA
noovelia.com<https://www.noovelia.com>

"Veuillez noter ma nouvelle adresse courriel. / Please note my new email address."