plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Ott <ott.lukas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What needs to be done for the 0.8.0 release?
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2020 16:23:59 GMT
Hi Chris,

+1 for bundling the next release with so many improvements and features
from Ben, Lukasz and you that it is time to put it out there for everyone
to test and see.

For the Go part it only seems to be logical to put in as well. Especially
because we have a working Modbus implementation. We could add a remark that
Go is currently an Alpha Version and not yet battle tested if someone want
to use it in production.
This is really unlikely, so in my humble opinion we should put it out there
and see what happens. Would be awesome to attract some Go Developers to try
out PLC4Go :-)

Regards,
Lukas