plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Ott <ott.lukas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Start having a regular PLC4X community call?
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2020 16:17:04 GMT
Hi Chris,

I personally would really appreciate such a meeting. As it helps to form a
community and also increases transparency on the current stuff we are
working on.

Just because of time and effort in my humble opinion quarterly would be
sufficient as most of the active developers are chatting on Slack anyways
on our current topics.

+ We could announce these meetings via Twitter as well to make it visible
and more transparent for others to be able to join and get in contact with
us as well

so +1 for starting such a thing.

Lukas