plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Kotlin and PLC4x
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2020 16:02:31 GMT
 I don’t know Kotlin, I would be interested to hear is anyone has any
experience doing that with plc4x, you may have to blaze a trail.

On October 27, 2020 at 11:41:45, Patrick Boisclair (pboisclair@noovelia.com)
wrote:

I mean using Kotlin to call PL4Cx

Like building a MicroService with Kotlin and Ktor or Spring Boot (for
example) that uses PLC4x

Patrick Boisclair
Analyste - Programmeur senior / Senior Analyst Programmer

<https://www.noovelia.com>

462, rue des Forges, Trois-Rivières (Québec) G9A 2H5 CANADA
noovelia.com <https://www.noovelia.com>

*"Veuillez noter ma nouvelle adresse courriel. / Please note my new email
address." *