plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Boisclair <pboiscl...@noovelia.com>
Subject Re: Beckhoff AMS/ADS driver ported to the new mspec format.
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2020 10:20:39 GMT
Is it available in the 0.7 release ?

Its because in the website, under the release note, it says it is not still supported.

Thank you

Patrick Boisclair
Analyste - Programmeur senior / Senior Analyst Programmer

[cid:image45fef4.PNG@4c271b03.45ac8eb6]<https://www.noovelia.com>

462, rue des Forges, Trois-Rivières (Québec) G9A 2H5 CANADA
noovelia.com<https://www.noovelia.com>

"Veuillez noter ma nouvelle adresse courriel. / Please note my new email address."
________________________________
From: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 1:28:44 AM
To: Patrick Boisclair <pboisclair@noovelia.com>; dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Beckhoff AMS/ADS driver ported to the new mspec format.

Hi Patrick,

I addressed that a few weeks (if not even months) ago.

I've ported everything to mspec. It's even using some of the stuff beckhoff supports, but
didn't put in the specification, like multi-item-requests.

Chris

I forgot to ask, in my previous question, is there any "update" on the Beckhoff AMS/ADS driver
ported to the new mspec format.

Really interested in that driver as we use Beckhoff a lot in our products.

Again, thank you very much !

Best regards

[cid:c06fa657-fa6a-42d1-a2c7-b1f24c228012]<https://www.noovelia.com>