plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [LAZY-CONSENSUS] Merging back my PLC4Go changes
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2020 18:33:31 GMT
Hi Ben,

I'll postpone merging back till I finished my tests ... just setting up all of my plcs to
provide test-tata in all supported datatypes.

Chris

Am 25.10.20, 12:34 schrieb "Ben Hutcheson" <ben.hutche@gmail.com>:

    Hi,

    Compiling and testing plc4j Modbus this morning on the plc4go branch, when
    writing a WCHAR it looks as though it is trying to parse it as a PlcSTRING
    and then trying to get the integer value.

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input
    > string: "c"
    > at
    > java.base/java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
    > at java.base/java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:652)
    > at java.base/java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:770)
    > at org.apache.plc4x.java.api.value.PlcSTRING.getInteger(PlcSTRING.java:124)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.api.value.PlcValueAdapter.getInt(PlcValueAdapter.java:131)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.modbus.readwrite.io.DataItemIO.staticSerialize(DataItemIO.java:726)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.modbus.protocol.ModbusProtocolLogic.fromPlcValue(ModbusProtocolLogic.java:424)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.modbus.protocol.ModbusProtocolLogic.getWriteRequestPdu(ModbusProtocolLogic.java:294)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.modbus.protocol.ModbusProtocolLogic.write(ModbusProtocolLogic.java:181)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.optimizer.BaseOptimizer.lambda$optimizedWrite$2(BaseOptimizer.java:116)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.optimizer.BaseOptimizer.send(BaseOptimizer.java:141)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.optimizer.BaseOptimizer.optimizedWrite(BaseOptimizer.java:116)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.connection.AbstractPlcConnection.write(AbstractPlcConnection.java:161)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.messages.DefaultPlcWriteRequest.execute(DefaultPlcWriteRequest.java:69)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.examples.helloplc4x.write.HelloPlc4xWrite.run(HelloPlc4xWrite.java:67)
    > at
    > org.apache.plc4x.java.examples.helloplc4x.write.HelloPlc4xWrite.main(HelloPlc4xWrite.java:90)

    Also noticed a RAT check on go.sum and the plc4go/...../model folders
    haven't been ignored.

    Kind Regards,

    Ben