plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [DISCUSS] Start having a regular PLC4X community call?
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2020 16:06:48 GMT
Hi all,

yesterdays the Mahout project started announcing to start having regular community calls where
anyone can join in.
These calls would sort of be used for chatting with the community and perhaps exchanging where
people need help, and generally exchanging information.

I know finding a time where everyone can participate will be impossible, I would suggest doing
it in the evening (Germany) so the folks in the US/Canada can participate (morning)
Right now we definitely have more people actively working on plc4x if we go West (EU and US)
than going east (EU and Australia) … and this way we can have a beer while at it ;-)

I would propose a Wednesday 19:00 CET … and perhaps doing it every (first/second/third/fourth)
Wednesday of the month … (I’d prefer first or second)

What do you think? Should we start such a thing?

Chris