poi-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>
Subject Re: Record Reordering - Print Areas
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 20:28:36 GMT
I agree with your assessment, I looked at the Range utilities and that
drove me batty.  I plan to add more unit tests and make it more reusable
(addresses more cleanly written).  The only risks I see with names can
be isolated in sheet indexing (afaik), so keeping that shielded should
alleviate that concern.  I guess that's a start.