poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Performance branch created
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 19:10:05 GMT
So I've created the "performance branch" some things aren't working yet.

Instructions:

cvs co -r performance-branch jakarta-poi

./build.sh compile

delete anything that doesn't compile

I plan to make the rest of the unit tests work and update the things
that don't compile, etc shortly.  Some things have been reverted and
I'll have to manually repatch them.

Its going more smoothly than I thought it would.  Once this is up to
spec I think I will go ahead and add my other patch to This branch
instead of the main trunk.

I'd love it if people would look at it and provide feedback!

We should probably find something to designate the two via the build eh?

Thanks,

Andy