poi-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Sanders <bsand...@risklabs.com>
Subject RE: Newsletter - Dec
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 14:34:08 GMT
A minor thing, but maybe "custom" palette would be more easily understood
than "customer" palette.

-----
Confidential Information

The information in this e-mail message (including any attachments) is
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the