poi-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Sanders <bsand...@risklabs.com>
Subject RE: Question: How to get ranged font styles from string cells?
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:22:18 GMT
Unfortunately, this data just isn't exposed in the usermodel.

-----
Confidential Information

The information in this e-mail message (including any attachments) is
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the