poi-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya.kitah...@nifty.com>
Subject PROPOSAL:for better documentation
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:26:13 GMT

Hello,

IMHO, OK??
I want to propose that left-side navigation, I mean the menu,
is better to be changed slightly.

Proposals:
1.  It is better to add the link to "index.html" in left side navi.
    "Top/Index"
2.  Good job, Andy. To make a public recognition of your efforts, the
    "Marketing/Case Studies" is better to be put on the next to the top.
    (I love this "Case Studies")
3.  Next to #2, "Project", "Community", "Docs","Translations","Code"
    sequential
4. "Translations/Japanese" link page had been changed. Now,
    http://jakarta.terra-intl.com/poi/
5. I hope the "Jakarta-POI" logo to be replaced  to the new one.
   Maybe http://jakarta.terra-intl.com/poi/  might give you a hint.
   (Using the voted new POI-logo, and the jakarta-logo which fit to
   the color of forrest skin)
6. The sentences in index.html are better to be changed slightly
   in order to make them Poi-marketing friendly ;-) (as well as #2)

Any thoughts??

--

On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 22:43:59 -0400
(Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi/src/types/styles hdftype.xsl)
"Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver@apache.org> wrote:

> Please update the website as well.  HSSF/POI was a success because of our
> good documentation.
>
> Also post on the poi news site.
>
> -andy
<snip/>