poi-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tetsuya voted as POI committer
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 04:58:39 GMT

Dear Poi Committers,

I'm very grateful to all of you for your trust and
for the acceptance into the community.

Here comes a bit of my story::

Maybe you think it is strange, I majored in Laws (private laws)
at the University of Tokyo.
In my college days, I devoted to math(s), physics and chemistry
as general education course, but I have changed my mind to
devote to Laws somehow or other ;-).
In college days, I learned a lot about the computers. It was
indescriptably touching when I first explored the internet world
via Mosaic.
I established my company, Terra-International, Inc., in 1997.
Devoted to form the "communities" for the college students
in Japan, and worked with the guys in financial, real estate,
education, electronic commerce, marketing area etc..
# Also, I have many friends of assemblymen/women all over the japan.
My company do the development of the (non-"language"-specific) software
products, translations of the english documents, marketing
and management consulting etc. Early in this year, I moved from Tokyo,
the capital of Japan, to my hometown, where the nearest to Russia.
(I learned Russian in my college days as a second foreign language.
I'm very interested in Russia, yet I have not been to.)
I'm located in Hokkaido, northern island of Japan : GMT+09
I do enjoy the difference of TIMEZONE, I mean,
when I am in sleep, the others are actively publishing
the new codes, documents, etc..

cf. http://cvs.apache.org/~tetsuya/

--

I have the sincere honor, and am pleased to work with you all.

Yours sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 07:47:38 -0400
(Subject: Tetsuya voted as POI committer)