poi-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: All DOCUMENTS TO UTF-8
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:34:00 GMT

I tried to convert them to \uxxxx style, but somewhat
I could not make it well. It might be due to the forrest itself.

So, I decided just change news.xml and casestudies.xml from
ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8 and used "Character Mnemonic Entities".
I'll let the /trans/xx/ dir leave as they are for a while.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:42:45 +0900
(Subject: Re: Proposal: All DOCUMENTS TO UTF-8)