poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: Tetsuya voted as POI committer
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:19:34 GMT

Hi Tetsuya,

We are graceful to have you.  I notice you've been busy committing changes
the POI site.  If you would like these changes pushed to the website the
ones to ask is either myself or Andy since we are currently the only Poi
committers with the karma to push files to the webserver and the automated
process hasn't been going since we changed build systems.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis