poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: POI TNEF Contribution
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2003 04:11:47 GMT

Sounds like a reasonable fit.  Some questions/issues:

1. I noticed it's GPL.  Are you willing to change the license to the Apache
license and assign copyright to the Apache Foundation?  I think there's
some paper work to be signed.
2. Do you come with this source code and are you willing to hang around for
the long term to help support this code?
3. Is there any documentation on the TNEF format?  If not are you looking
at writing some?
4. Are you willing a abide by the apache constitution?
(http://java.apache.org/main/constitution.html)

Well done on unlocking this format for Java programmers.  The more MS
formats we can unlock the better.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis