poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Praveen Mathew" <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: test cases
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:46:42 GMT
Hi all,
             I am back to HWPF after a good vacation... I have gone
through the codes which Ryan has added. Thanks Ryan for your work.

I am planning to create a Doc file with just 1 character in it...say "H".
This means I only have to deal with the minimum datastructures and that
too for the
condition where index = 0.

I need some help regarding this.

I am going to convert a String with "H" into a ByteArrayInputStream& then
using POIFS createDocument make a Doc, which will only have the
"WordDocument"
stream.  I suppose this will create a FIB which I can modify.

But there is no way I can create a "1Table" stream as I did above, I
should create it myself.

So I need to know what is the order in which i should go on creating the
different DataStructures, like PlexofCps, DiskFormatedPage, CHPX, PAPX
etc... for making the "1Table" stream. Since I have only one character "H"
I will have only 1 instance of all the dataStructures.
How will I link the FIB in "WordDocument" stream with "1Table" stream?.
Also If I need to show the "H" font = Arial, which datastructure should I
edit?

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

Praveen Mathew