poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Praveen Mathew" <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: HPSF (Was: Re: HDF)
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 13:35:51 GMT

I dont know why this happened......
I had made 2 different Doc files using the WordWriter.java code i,e
1. with only mainStream & tableStream
2. with SummaryStream also included.
                                             surprisingly when I opened
both these files in StarOffice (OpenOffice.org), I saw the "Properties"  of
both files are same , I mean the summary Information, when actually it
shouldnt be like that since I had read the summary information of a
different Doc file for the 2nd case.

This can mean that even when you are not writing the summaryStream
seperately its been written through either the mainStream or TableStream.

Any thoughts about this...........??

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

                      Rainer Klute

                      <klute@rainer-klu        To:       "POI Developers List"

                      te.de>                    <poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               cc:

                      05/30/03 03:37 PM        Subject:  Re: HPSF (Was: Re: HDF)

                      Please respond to

                      "POI Developers

                      List"

>Thanks Rainer for your detailed explanation for Summarystream!!

Well, I wouldn't call it detailed, but I hope you can get along
with it.

Best regards
Rainer Klute
                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423