poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Praveen Mathew" <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL:for better documentation
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 06:05:31 GMT

Hi,
       Anybody knows about a C++ compiler which comes as a freeware??

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

Praveen Mathew
IBM Software Labs,Airport Road,
Bangalore - 560 017,India.
Ph : +91- 80 - 504 4609 (Direct)
       +91 - 80 - 5262355 Extn: 3609
Email: prmathew@in.ibm.com

                      Rainer Klute

                      <klute@rainer-klu        To:       "POI Developers List"

                      te.de>                    <poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               cc:       "Rainer Klute" <rainer.klute@epost.de>

                      06/05/03 08:01 PM        Subject:  Re: PROPOSAL:for better documentation

                      Please respond to

                      "POI Developers

                      List"

>On careful reflection, I'd like to consider making Tetsuya a committer.  I

+1

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423