poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Ackley" <sack...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: New FFN & Fontable classes
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 09:56:12 GMT
> Thanks Ryan for creating a Bugzilla acount for me. Does creating an
> attachement & submiting is all I have to do for sending new patches?
>
> still now I dont have a clear picture of whats happening with
> Bugzilla...what is this Bugzilla? & why does the patches sent are
> considered as BUGS!!

They are not considered bugs. It simply gives a convenient way for you to
upload attachments. You can't send attachments to the list and when you send
java code to the list, the line breaks get all messed up. When I try to copy
and paste from your last email, I get errors because my mail reader has
wrapped some of the lines in the FontTable and Ffn classes.

Ryan