poi-dev mailing list archives

From Mikael Sitruk <mikae...@bezeqint.net>
Subject Re: HELP: any ideas on what could be causing this....
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:46:35 GMT
Steve hi

sorry for not answering you previously but I wasn't around...
Now regarding the problem: You absolutely well understood!
The problem occured in one template in which we had to write data in the
blank sheet, with a specific request to append the new data in the
existing sheet.
We just resolved the problem by selecting the rows in the template and
using the 'delete row' command, instead doing this in the program
(through POI) since it occured only in one template.

We didn't have the problem for other templates since in the other cases
the request was to clean the sheet prior insertion of new data (in this
case we erazed the sheet and created a new one).

I hope it helped.

Mikael Sitruk