poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: any ideas on what could be causing this....NEED HELP
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:56:11 GMT
Gosh, that could be anything.  Perhaps if you reduced to the minimum amount
of code that reproduces the problem (with a static void main), attached the
XLS to a bug in bugzilla we could help.

9/10 the person reporting this finds they have an obvious coding error
before they ever get that far ;-)

1/10 times the help us find a serious issue and we are very grateful