poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Praveen Mathew" <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: HWPF: java doubts
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 06:18:38 GMT
Thats cool!!

Then why we need getUnsignedByte() itself??
eg:  to read a byte read 0xff , get its unsigned value by typcasting to
int  i,e 0x000000ff;
& to write it back just write the byte  0xff.

what about the HWPFOutputStream. write() which takes only a byte array????

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

"Ryan Ackley" <sackley@cfl.rr.com>
03/07/2003 07:17