poi-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <rainer.kl...@epost.de>
Subject Re: Status: Towards 2.0
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 07:20:05 GMT
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:41:22 +0500 "Avik Sengupta" <avik.sengupta@itellix.com> wrote:

> The following is the status of all bugs mentioned in Andy's original post about &quot;must
fix&quot; bugs for 2.0 final release. ...

> 14734	Fixed in HEAD. Will it go to branch? Rainer?

I didn't provide a fix because I couldn't simply reproduce the bug reporter's problem with
the HEAD. I just checked whether I could open his test file with the REL_2_BRANCH's poibrowser,
and the answer is yes.

BTW who is responsible for the "NOT DONE" issues that haven't got a name with them? Are these
all HSSF issues which I can simply ignore? According to Bugzilla there are no outstanding
HPSF bugs (at least at the time of this writing on the train).

Best regard
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423